Pediatric Dentistry (from day 1 to 16 years) is a specially trained dentist area that deals with oral & dental care as well as management of infant, children, adolescent and those with special health care need. It is also known as pedodontics.
Services Offered By Pediatric Dentistry:
- Monitoring proper dental development
- Caries risk assessment
- Fluorides application for prevention of dental caries
- Diet counselling
- Space maintainers
- Filling of Tooth Cavity
- Stainless steel crowns and white crowns for milk teeth
- Painless surgical treatment with Laser in children
Why Pediatric dentistry is used?
The benefits of Pediatric dentistry can include:
- Preventative Dental Care
- Identification of Oral Conditions
- Tooth Restoration and Intervention
- Repair of Dental Injuries